Monday, August 15, 2011

Greetings!

Hello everyone! It has been an awfully long time since I have take care of my blog here, but I have been super busy with sooo many things!

I have MANY updates, including some blog entries from my time in Japan in May!  :D


SADC JAPAN RELIEF UPDATES

Silver Aura of Dawn Cosplay has raised the $1500 goal for the Japan Relief Fund!  I want to thank EVERYONE who has donated to this cause!  You have helped many people begin the right path back to their lives!  Thank you so much for helping to this cause!


COSPLAY

Since my last update, I have been able to complete a couple cosplays. : )   Nevermore Summer Court version, Nevermore, and Anise Yamamoto from Barajou no Kiss!  Here are some images!

Barajou no Kiss
Yamamoto Anise
Generation III: War



Nevermore
Summer Court
Generation III: War


Nevermore
Winter Court
Generation II: Salvation


I actually have some updates for Ciel Phantomhive, but those are going to have to wait a little longer until I am done photoshopping them. :-)

My cosplays are going to temporarily be put on the backburner until I am ready to cosplay again. I will be going to Japan beginning on September 7, 2011, and will not be back in the States until sometime in July 2012.  This is a very exciting trip opportunity, and I can not wait to make full use of it!



JAPAN STUDY ABROAD

Many of you know that I will be heading off to Japan for my study abroad experience!  I will be leaving on September 7, 2011 and I will not be returning until sometime in July 2012.  Plus please do not worry! I still intend on blogging and keeping everyone up to date! :D   I will keep my deviant art updated as well as my facebook! 

Deviant Art
Facebook  (feel free to friend me!!)





~Mimiru


No comments:

Post a Comment