Monday, August 27, 2012

Introducing Seipher Servaine to Generation III: War!

GENERATION III WAR: SEIPHER SERVAINE
Debut: August 13, 2012


Here is my new, snazzy original character, Seipher Servaine! Seipher is a classy, sexy vampire halfling. He has bad attitude and little restraint when it comes to his violent personality. However, Seipher is highly intelligent and specializes in reading those around him. His weakness is melon soda.



"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy ignoring your ugly face? I've got better things to do than hang around with losers. Like smoking here in this corner alone. Haha."
~Seipher



Let us welcome Seipher to Generation III: War! :D 


"I think it is your inability to think that deters you from being able to fight me. I am 100% pure awesome."
「俺を超えられない原因は、お前の思考力の無さだと思うぜ。俺は100%、どこを取っても最強なんだよ。」
 
"I want to see you try to come at me, you swine."
「お前が俺に歯向かう所が見てみたいぜ、子豚ちゃん。」

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy ignoring your ugly face? I've got better things to do than hang around with losers. Like smoking here in this corner alone. Haha."
「何が欲しいんだ?お前の不細工な顔見ないようにすんのも一苦労だってのがわかんねぇのかよ?負け犬共と付き合ってる暇があったらもっとマシなことするぜ。ここら一角で一人で煙草吸う、とかな。はは。」

"It feels good. You should try it sometime."


"I hate losers who can't do a thing for themselves. Which is why I smoke. To keep from killing said losers."
「俺は自分から手も足も出せねぇ負け犬が大嫌いなんだよ。それが、俺が煙草を吸う理由だ。その負け犬ってやつを殺しちまわないようにな。」

No comments:

Post a Comment