Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SQUEE!!!

*cough**cough*  I don't squee often...buuuut...

LOOK AT THE NEW SOOM DRAGON BABIES!!!!  <3<3<3



This is my Nephelin. Soon she will be mine!!! :D
Her name will be Danu, and represent the Celtic goddess Danu.  Her cosplay though, will be my original character, Shiori.  I am paying for the doll, the extra parts, and the outfit. This is my most expensive doll yet...and I hope I never go over her price again. @.@  I told myself when I first got into this hobby, that I would NEVER spend more than $800 on a doll...... *FACEPALM*  That was an epic FAIL!  

I can not wait to get her in. I just have to figure out how to make that last payment...if I could just sell one more of my dolls...and my Carlisle head will go up for sale...I only have to come up with $250.... My Carlisle MNM head is for $200 (never used, perfect condition, one of two ever made).  I hope I sell him.........

1 comment:

  1. I think it is funny how one of the dragon baby's name is Taco. It's cute hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete